I know I have been terrible at updating or haven't been able to post any this year!
However we are going private for various reasons so if you want to be invited to stay informed. Please just comment and leave your emails so we can make sure to keep in touch and stay connected. Thank you so much!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
thenewburns@gmail.com don't forget us we want to be included! LOL
I love keepin' up with what's going on with you guys. My e-mail is ksjarvis77 at gmail dot com.
beckyandjosephs@gmail.com
I think you'll like a private blog. That way, you invite who you want to view it and you don't have to worry about strangers learnging too much about your family. See you at the Hosford School Open House on Sat.
We want to be included!
raysdavis@att.net I want to start seeing you blog. Love ya Rachel
Post a Comment