Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Birthday Time!

February is our month. We celebrate Hansen Geiger's birthday on February 7th, Slade's on the 12th, Makenzie and Madison's on the 14th, Cheryl's on the 19th, and cousin Carly's on the 24th.

Valentine's Day, Makenzie and Madison's birthday, is on a Saturday this year. We're having a party at Uncle Shane and Aunt Zann's. Aunt Wanda is coming from Atlanta. After the party, Aunt Wanda, the girl's, and Mom are driving to Jacksonville Beach to spend time with Deborah, Kate, and Jamie. The next day, we'll cheer Kate and Jamie on as they complete a half-marathon.

2 comments:

Wanda Wroten said...

Girls,I can't wait for us to experience the fun together!

Katheryn said...

Hi Cheryl,

I found you blog through Rhett and Lena's. I hope you don't mind me taking a look. You guys are coming to Jax Beach?? You know I live only about 45 minutes from there. Its a great beach. Not as pretty to me as the Gulf of Mexico, but still great! Have fun with all the birthdays! I look forward to seeing pictures :)