The girls look like toy pom
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Two Gents and Two Ladies
I just love this picture of Papa and the kids. Dylan is sitting so relaxed and cool on Papa's lap.
The girls look like toy pom
poms. So cute!
The girls look like toy pom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love this one too! I love seeing it again! It's just as it is now he is looking down after them like their personal guardian angel! Gotta love PAPA! I sure do miss him; especially his bigger than life smile light up a room!
O.K.I'm the BAD GUY! But, I love this one too! The guys in blue and that blue background and ya gotta love those bows...go Cheryl.This will be a favorite for a long time.I love even more I remember being there when this was made.Love making memories...FGM...
Post a Comment